We all know that dry scalp is one of the most common things that make our seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff worse. For this reason, the dermatologists and people like me that are living with seborrheic dermatitis for long time recommend the conditioners, that are one of the bests methods to keep this under control.
The conditioners are cheap, easy to find, easy to be used and don’t involve any kind of risks, so there is no reason why you shouldn’t try a few of them to see how would your condition change. A few o of the best conditioners that can be used in seborrheic dermatitis are:
- Neutrogena T-Gel Therapeutic Conditioner, 4.4 Fluid Ounce
- Natural Eczema & Psoriasis Conditioner – Moisturize, Nourish and Protect Your Hair and Scalp
- Jason Dandruff Relief 2 in1 Shampoo + Conditioner
- MG217 Psoriasis Medicated Conditioning Coal Tar Formula Shampoo
- Nioxin Scalp Recovery Medicating Cleanser & Conditioner Duo
- Exederm Conditioner
If you have any experience with any of them, please take 2 – 3 minutes and share it with us. The products that I’ve tried, can be found here with my personal review.